Introducing our new iClick Photo Kiosk. Open Booth Design with endless possibilities. Customize with your company's logo and backdrop.
The Mini Booth
Check out our new Mini Photo Booth !!! Perfect for any event and very kid friendly.
Premium Memory Books
*New* We are pleased to announce our new "personalized" Premium Memory Books. These high quality books are available in Aluminum, Bamboo or Wood. Ask for details.
Absolutely the best props in the industry!!!
Your guests will convert a scrapbook into a Memory Book for you to cherish forever.
Customer ServiceProfessionalism from start to finish and beyond.
Sleek DesignModern, complimentary booths
No Hidden FeesEverything disclosed upfront, no surprises
Very Flexible We aim to please, by customizing to your needs
13 Questions you MUST ask your Photo Booth Professional BEFORE hiring them
a comprehensive list of questions to ask all photo booth providers, the answers to these questions will help you identify the photo booth professionals from the photo booth providers. You will also be able to more accurately compare and contrast multiple offers.
Memory Box Photobooths are perfect for all occasions including:
Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
Our Social Media Kiosk allows guests to share their photos via Facebook, Twitter, and more.Read More
Choose your photo strip with 250+ designs to choose from. Click choosemylayout.com to view designs.Read More
We include mustaches, hats, glasses, frames and more with all of our rentals.Read More
Our attendants will help the booth be the hit of your party.Read More
Memory Box is Southeast Michigan’s #1 photo booth provider. We strive to be more than just another vendor service present in the corner of your event. The aim for our booths is to compliment every venue's atmosphere and to provide a memorable experience to you and your guests.
- We just had our son's Graduation Party. The Memory Box company arrived on time for their setup. The rep who ran the photo booth was VERY nice, helpful and funny. He gave great suggestions on which costumes to wear and assisted anyone who needed help in the booth. Pros: Professionally Run, On Time, Friendly. Cons: I had to force the Rep to eat and enjoy the party. ~ 6/24/15
- "Justin from Memory Box was awesome. He was very personable and made the photo booth experience great. We loved the equipment and great selection of props. We highly recommend this booth and Justin." ~ 6/21/15
- "We used The Memory Box Photo Booth Company for a high school graduation party. We opted for the four hour package. The set up was beautiful, Avery ran the operation very efficiently, was pleasant and polite to everyone. I was amazed at the speed in which we received the pictures. Most of the people there had never experienced the fun of a photo booth - it was amazing how much fun it was (myself included). I'm 79 years old and was so happy that I had hired Richard Skyles for my great-niece. Amazing how the adults acted like kids - the props were great, and we all will have memories of Gabrielle's party. I would recommend The Memory Box Photo Booth Company without hesitation." ~ 6/20/15
- "Memory Box Photo Booth Company were prompt, professional, & friendly. They brought a lots of props. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks for helping to make the graduation party special." ~ 7/12/15
"The Memory Box Photo Booth Company was a great addition to our event. Our lines moved quickly and all attendees were happy with their photos and prop options. I will definitely be a return customer."
- "The Memory Box Photo Booth Company went beyond expectations. Great photo booth and album! His service was a smash hit and all of the wedding guests loved it! Richard was very professional and it's a Family run business with great prices. Highly Recommended!"
- "Richard was the cherry on top for my wedding , being a low budget wedding , he managed to give me a fantastic deal for my finance is deploying in September of this year, I have three months to put a wedding together & Richard just made it all the more easier & now I'm know my weddings going to be great . Thank you so much for making my big day better than I imagined , i appreciate it, I will be recommending you to all my friends & family !!!"
"Memory Box did a fantastic job for our Mother/Cub Scout Dance. They were set up in a timely manner and they brought many fun hats/goofy glasses and other props. The photo booth was busy the entire night. There was no limit on the number of pictures we could take and most kids went home with numerous photo strips. Memory box helped make our event a big success and I would highly recommend using them."
- We heard nothing but good things about The Memory Box photo booth from our company Holiday Party. We recommend their services to other companies :)
- We had the best experience with The Memory Box photo booth. They were easy to get a hold of, they showed up on time, they had the best selection of props and they were super patient with the kids. Good choice.
- Richard was so easy to work with. He got back to my emails very quickly and answered any questions I had thoroughly. It was a pleasure to meet him the day of the event. His assistant, Drake, worked the event and was great with our guests (mostly elementary school age kids). The photo booth was busy all day and everyone enjoyed it tremendously!
- First class!!! Richard made the photo booth rental easy all my guests loved it he had props for them to use each photo strip had my daughters and her husbands name on it with the wedding date! They came with a scrap book for everyone to sign next to there picture. Great photo booth don't over look this one! From the mother of the bride!!!!!
- We had a blast, everyone really enjoyed the photo booth. I will be telling all my friends to use memory box. Richard was great thanks so much for making that picture large enough for our elderly guest to see she really appreciated that.
- Fantastic, Guys that were running the photo both were great! Everyone had a great time. It was the best !
- Richard was extremely easy to work with, provided background color changes to match the colors of our wedding and our pictures turned out great. Everybody had a blast. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!
- Richard and company did a fantastic job with our wedding. In the days leading up to it, Richard was always available via email to answer questions. He was also very professional and proactive about making suggestions to us, which was helpful since my wife and I had little experience with photobooths and didn't know what to expect or ask for. On the day of the event, they waited to make sure we had a chance to go into the photobooth ourselves, and stayed after cleanup to congratulate us. The Memory Box was relational and treated us well.
- Don't look any further. Richard and the Memory Box is the only one you need. His customer service is like no other. His prices are right. His props are fun and his photos are awesome. Give him a call !!
- The Memory Box Photo Booth Company did a fantastic job! I dont think I could have asked or expected anything better. My guests absoutly loved it. I would definately book another party with them and will make sure to pass thier contact info on to anyone I know who is throwing an event.
- Great service, got started a little late due to traffic but made up the time at the end. Everyone had a great time getting pictures and making memories. Would highly recommend this company!
- Everyone loved the booth. They were on time, very professional, friendly. We had the booth for 4 hours. They set up quickly and broke down quickly. The quality was great. They had a great selection of props, which everyone had fun with. We had a fiasco with our caterer and their professionalism helped ease the craziness. We would definitely recommend the memory box to anyone having a special occasion! Also, the keepsake book was wonderful. A great way to keep track of your memories.